10.27.2008

River opening

I'm so excited that the river is opening! This morning I heard that the police or whoever, was finally going to open the river so we could go across and back by snow machine. When I heard about that I was like, "REALLY?!". It was funny because when I said that, I looked at Anissum and he was kind of laughing, so I started laughing. When the river opens up, I'm going to visit my cousins and finally get to see my grandma! AAHH!!! I'm getting excited. But :'( man...I wonder which meet we are going to this week. Darn, oh well I guess I'll have to wait until we can't go to a meet. Shucks. But its ok, I can still get to see them. I'll ask my dad if he can bring me to visit. I'll have to wait and see. But oh my gosh, my weekend was fun. (and boring) -haha- I wish it was still Friday and Saturday. But not Sunday, it was boring yesterday. Because I had to go home at nine and I was like, "BE FRIDAY!! Gosh!" lol..But it was ok, at least I had some sleep this weekend. Going to bed after 11 or 12. It was ok, Oh well. THe river is opening. Can you believe that? ok. im just dropping off a few words and im done. later peoples.
AAH! by: ME :P
P.S I still love the color BLUE
kinda liking the green hehe :P :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!! is the river all the way open yet??
woohoooo. shorter trips to bethel! lol. i saw a lot of snowmachine trails on the river while i was in bethel this weekend
it was crazy
and i saw guys marking out the trail too
woohoooooo!! i cant wait for the river to freeze :)
lol we should go skiing this winter
thatd be aweseom
X]

BEBE :) said...

:D shux. i think so...but i cant wait. lol...yeah!! that would be awesome! we'll go to napas ah? i jks. hehe. gosh i cant wait. I'll ask my dad if he can bring me today for a short visit. or if he can bring all of us. but scary. i'll ask him on friday. hehe. sorry faith, i'll stop here. lol...