10.10.2008

long time!...

Yesterday I saw my kindergarten long time ago friend. When I saw him, I was like "OH MY GOSH! Kalila!! Like its been forever". I saw him and asked him when they came, he said two days ago. Then I hugged him, and I was going blank over my head. Because I couldn't believe that my friend from way back in kindergarten was here in Oscarville. I actually saw him and I am happy that I got to see him from a long time. When we were kids, Nick, Nicole, Kalila, and I used to be the BESTEST buddies in kindergarten. I remember we used to hang out and play all those kid-ish games like, playing not-it, hide and seek, and all those other games. I miss those days and I think that we are still the BESTEST buddies from long time ago. During nyo practice we were bothering each other and..shh, i think he has the likes on me....uuh but im not so sure of that. Kalila still bothers me like he used a long time ago. I miss those days and I wish I could turn back time and still have those days.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awww! I think that is so cute. Isn't it awesome to run into people that you haven't seen forever?!

BEBE :) said...

yea. i like it when i get to see my friends from a long time. im glad that he is going to have school here. lol