11.12.2008

Reading Project

On Monday we preformed our reading project. It was soo fun because everyone felt good about their project and it was awesome. Almost everyone in the village came and at the same time it was embarrasing, but not really. The high school readers in my class had to dress up as their character in which they chose to do for their character monologue. There were snacks and the kinda looking cheese cakes, in which i could smell, were very good. The performance was a little afterwards after the adults asked about our books and why we did that and this. It was funny how kids went to me and asked who I was and it was kinda scary. lol. When the character monologue came up I was becoming nervous and my heart was pounding. But I wasn't showing it, well maybe, kinda I don't know. I was the second performer and I was the wife in the story, "Like the sun." I had to say my point of view in the story and how I felt because "I" wasn't doing much in the story. It was exciting and scary at the same time and I enjoyed how it went. I felt really accomplished of what I had done with my reading project and my character monologue. Pretty much of what I have to say what I did on Monday.

No comments: