10.07.2008

mY WeEKeND

My weekend was BORING, capital B-O-R-I-N-G. But I got some time to have a little fun, which was four-wheel riding, walking, and hanging out with my friends. I went to Napaskiak on Friday (i woulda went there on Thursday) for an hour and then went to Akiachak with my anaan. When we were going, it was super-duper cold and I was glad that I brought two coats. We stopped in Bethel before heading to Akiachak, and by "we" thats Georgianne, Wii-wii, Fannie, Qam, Nurr, and I. In Bethel we went to get gas and something to eat at Swansons. At swansons Georgianne and Wii-wii got me Jo-jo chips and pop and they go the same thing also. In swansons I saw my best friend, Adrianne and Janeen. I got happy when I saw them, and they told me to go to Napaskiak but then I was going to Akiachak. After that me and Georgianne went down to the boat by cap and Wii-wii went somewhere and said that he'll go to the boat in a little bit. When we go to the boat, I saw my dad and asked him for money...but he didn't have any. So "we" just waited at the boat. I saw my uncle Willie's truck, and I went to go see them Janeen..then i went back to the boat. A little while later we started heading to Akiachak after Wii-wii came to the boat. It was a 1 and a half hour ride to Akiachak. In Akiachak, i went over to my anaans place and warmed up. After that I went out to get my anaans kids over at my uncle Alexanders house. Then I went on the computer at my anaans house and chatted with my friends. I disconnected the phone-line and Boycie called. He said hi and asked if we already came, and i said yea. After that my anaan went to go work and I had to baby-sit AAALL weekend until 3 or 4 a.m. It was crazy! i would go to bed around 6 a.m. and wake up around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Because of that my anaan and her boyfriend went to get a four-wheel up in Bethel. On Saturday it was the usual, baby-sitting and stuff. Going to bed late. It was a BORING weekend. I didn't like it...But on Saturday I got to have fun with my friends. We went four-wheel riding, walking, and stuff..AFFTER that...i went to my anaans and still baby-sat. Boycie said that I had to stay inside the house and baby-sit. i got lazzy and uh my anaan came around 4 i think. Went to bed around 5 and woke up around 12. It was dumb because I was still sleepy and ended up being cranky. Until i went to visit my friend. A few 30 minutes my auntie (anaan) said that I was going home. BLAh BLAH BLAH i came home and uh i forgot. That was my weekend last week. I hope that tomorrow i get to have more fun.

No comments: