10.13.2008

Status

Some things a person that has status is when friends ignore and don't talk back like regular friends do. When they do that, they get mad and start ignoring back. Sometimes friends don't get along with each other because of one thing. Hanging out with other people and not hanging out with your friend. That is when they get mad and start doing stuff that include ignoring, not talking to you, or anything that friends do. I don't like it when my friends do that to me. They start ignoring you and they seem like they are not your friend anymore. That is how I feel, I want to punch stuff and things like that when my friends are ignoring me. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I don't think that I am going to be able to say sorry to my friend for anything. Because I don't think that I did anything wrong.

2 comments:

tanuller said...

I know how that feels. I had friends like that too when I was your age. The hard part is, you feel alone and no one to talk too. You know what I did when my friends did that to me. I left them alone and said to myself, they will come and talk to me again. You just have to be patient with your friends. Don't think of hurting yourself. Don't harm your hands or anything around you. Just calm down and be yourself. Try this if your friends are like that, just leave them alone and be yourself. You will feel much better by leaving them alone or just talk to them. Issa your a good person inside and out. We all went through it and your not the only one. But I am glad you wrote down how u felt and its okay to write them down. This helps you to take out your feelings before anything wrong happens. So, don't worry and just be happy inside and out. You know that we all love you. Take care and keep keep writing. auntie Eliza

Why Me!! said...

this is bout me isn't it, but im sorry i did that i don't know what was in my mind lately so yea