10.01.2008

N.Y.O PRaCTiCe

*Native Youth Olympics*

During N.Y.O practice we have to stretch and do a lot more stretching. We do hard stretches until we feel the pain coming into our body and trying to make us give up. Yesterday we had N.Y.O practice and stayed 10 minutes longer because we were late for 10 minutes. But it was ok, at least i got to go home and eat. lol. When i was walking home, my legs were aching like he** and my muscles were in pain i hardly could walk. But i made it home and i was wondering if my mom would ask why im walking funny, but she never. Cause i was really sore i kinda stayed home and went to go visit jackie for little bit. Then i went home and had computer time...which was fun because i had a break from N.Y.O for that day. N.Y.O is about working as a team and working your best and hardest as a team in other villages. Yea im very sore today and i hope we dont be late again today. Its ok. it'll be good.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I had fun at practice the other night. I'm glad you enjoy NYO so much. I can't wait to travel.