10.15.2008

wHaT eLsE?

Yesterday was that most funnest of all! I got to go walking with my bestestestestest friendest ever. [haha] We went to check the fort, and while we were going we started singing our vioces off. When we were singing I tried my loudest and I think I almost lost my voice. Which was a pretty good (bad) thing because I wanted to loose my voice, but at the same time I didn't want to. We were coming back (still singing our voices off) and we saw a mouse with a bushy tail. We looked around for that mouse and it was right in front of us. (i think it was playing dead, but im not sure) Me and Jackie started screaming and started running. I told her, "Don't worry, I think it was just playing dead." We started laughing and I was worried about seeing more mouses and so a little while after I got used to it about not thinking about it. SO yea. That was my yesterday after N.Y.O practice. It was FUNNAY!. lol..umm ok I think thats about it.
WHAT ELSE?

2 comments:

Why Me!! said...

I had really fun, especially when we saw that mouse. Gosh it was really fun lol. I want to go to the fort again. gosh they changed the name to fort glad they did lol. Well you wanna walking sometime this week but not today im busy lol

BEBE :) said...

yeah. lets go to the fort! lol