9.26.2008

Umm 9-26-08 =)

Yesterday i was out and mostly stayed home. So it was kind of lame, because I had nothing to do.
All I did was stay home and do some chores. After chores was computer, and then NYO. But we didn't have NYO yesterday, which sucked because I didn't want to stay home and be on computer, but i stayed home anyways. But at the same time I wanted to stay home and relax because I was really sore and wanted to chat with friends for a while. Umm then I went to check at the jungle. Which I shouldn't have gone there because there was only Boya and Henry over there. So it WAS VERY boring. I went home (running) because I thought that would make me less sore. Eventually the next day i was very sore. Which I was okay with because I ignored it. lol. umm then school. I am so weird. I'm using different colors because I'm bored and I have nothing to talk about. And I hardly using green. eeewww! green looks kinda ug. But i like the light green color. It looks pretty. ok there is nothing left to say.

1 comment:

Erin said...

lol

I love all the different colors you used in this post. Sorry NYO got canceled. I told Lyle and Anissum to tell me if Alex wasn't around...I would have come to the school.