5.18.2009

hi =]


I hate to say this....but school is almost out! It is crazy how school passes by so fast and you have half of your work complete for the whole school year. Did I say that right? Ah never mind. I still have some math indicators to take and I think I will be done for phase 18 and move onto phase 19 for High school math next year. I hope that VTC classes won't be as bad next year. I think I will do just fine. Graduation passed and I TOTALLY missed the whole thing. I just got here on time for the food =]. The whole thing passed and I was in Bethel. Crazy crazy me! Here is a picture of me and Nick...after I got back from Bethel. I'm soooo so happy that Nick is moving up to the level of High school. Yay! No just kidding. But I think that he has worked hard to move to High school. Also Anissum, Patrick, and Lyle.




As the whole village was taking picture of the graduates I took a picture of the Jr High class......so yeah another picture of the Jr high. It is pretty amazing. I took the picture with the computer I'm using right now......sigh I wish that the Jr. high was more bigger. You get what i mean? Like a whole bunch of people. But we have a small school.

No comments: