9.10.2009

writing

Today is officially writing day on blogger.
I haven't been writing on my blog since forever!! Well, I don't know exactly what to write... but I will do my best to get the info to you.
So, this summer was THE best of all summers (except the trip to California). All summer long, which is only 3 months long, was the visiting my grandmother in Kwethluk, visiting my other grandmother in Napaskiak and spending most of my time there, and taking long boat rides. Most of the time I was traveling from village to village with my family. Most of the times I was traveling by myself with my other family from Akiachak. I don't know..
It's been a long summer for me. But school has came so fast, and is passing by soo fast.
well I have to get to net class.
write more later.
bye

2 comments:

Erin said...

C'mon...more details. I know you have it in you! I wanna hear MORE! I've been waiting ALL summer for an update from you and this is a TEASE...more writing Issa Girl! I want you to make me feel like I was standing by your side all summer long. Make me laugh, make me cry, make it COME TO LIFE...I know you can...lol.

Happy Birthday again Issa! Miss you much and see you sooooooooon.

BEBE :) said...

Since you've been gone... I feel like I can't write anymore. =( I'll try my best even though you aren't here. Miss you lots!! Thanks.