5.13.2009

Can you totally understand why I don't like being bothered by my sisters? They are always doing something wrong or making expressions on their faces. They are the ones that talk back and not listen to any of my directions or my parents if they are told to do something. I don't like that kind of person. It bugs be a lot! But I just love them as my sisters. Hey, ITS NOT MY FAULT THEY WERE BORN. I'm Young! lol. But seriously There is Raeanne making a puppy dog-face and so is Elizabeth. Kayleen has a different perspective of making her own face expressions. =) I know, she acts like she has her own...you get what I mean? Well anyways, just thought I would write something down at least.Here is a picture, I know I've already told you. But I'm writing my butt off to finish this post. LOL. Just kidding. ..................Look down at the bottom. You'll see why ;).

Adolph Larson Jr & Chinace Egoak
(<3 luv brother and sister <3) ennng.

Here is a picture of me and my brother. This was taken years and years and years and years ago. That is a picture of a younger younger younger me. Just kidding!! I forgot when this picture was taken but......<3>



No comments: