5.07.2009

E.L.D Class (yesterday)


This picture was taken yesterday (5-6-09) during E.L.D class when Erin wasn't looking. *smile* I know, I'm not supposed to do that but I was bored. The desks were put together so that it looked like a big circle. Every Jr. High and High school is in the picture except for Patrick and I. Before I had taken the picture I told Anissum to look behind him and it snapped the photo. You see Anissum? Right as the computer was going to take a picture I said to him, "Anissum! Anissum! Look this way." Anissum looked this way and I started smiling. He shook his head and started smiling, looking away to work on his computer. As you could see also Erin is helping Carl with something on his computer and that is when I took a picture..When Erin was helping Carl =)... Jackie is doing something and it looks like Andrew is telling a story and has that look on his face. Nick and Sim are working on something, they are sitting between Carl and Andrew. You know, I don't think that my sister knows that I took this picture. She is looking at something or someone. Carl is just wondering, "Do I listen to Erin? or wait, what the heck am I doing?" I love this picture because everyone in there (except for Patrick and I) are doing something and have an expression on their face. Don't you think? Lets see if your paying attention.. I want you to look around in the picture, and tell me this....Where the heck is Kalila?.....Oh! You found him. Okay, I think that you are paying attention. One more thing before I end this post =D...Dance, dance, dance to the beat. Put your hands up in the air like you just don't care. Just kidding about there. Spot the picture, see what people are doing, what expressions are on their face? Put in as much words. Its really easy, so its all goot. Bye. ....
Hope you enjoyed that post...or reading it at least =)
P.S. What do you think is gonna happen next??

3 comments:

Erin said...

This is so funny! haha...I loved this post and read it out loud to Christina. It made us both laugh. I think it is a great reflection of what happens during our classes. I am also glad you cannot see my face! I don't take good pics.

Why Me!! said...

Hey Issa,
I've been trying to comment on your post but every time I do something bad goes wrong. :D Well any who I like this post really funny. I didn't even know that you took this picture. I don't know why i don't comment on your blog that much, maybe because i hardly read it. Same goes with the rest of the blogs here. I hardly read the blogs, guess I'm not that into reading any more. Well not really, well any who like this post when you told Anissum to look back of him. He looks surprised or shocked. Carl looks like he is daydreaming about something that isn't school related maybe about his gf, nah just kidding. Well thought I might comment on this one....the BEST post, well maybe....Yea but I didn't read some of your other post. I'm going to comment on other post. Take Care.

BEBE :) said...

=D smiles to the both of your comments....hehe. u read it out loud?? lol. what you guys think of the post erin? lol..shhess! were all lazy to read. but im getting into reading slowwwly..lol. so yeah. both commies are awesome...made me smile =D =D