9.24.2008

AAHHH!!!

Yea. So as "some" of you know, I had a pretty rough night last night, which sucked because I only had 4 or 5 hours of sleep. My mom and I were looking for my dad, calling his "smoker" friends up in Bethel and I knew that he was going to be drunk because he didn't go home until 9. He was gone since 1 something, like after I went to the school or something around that time. So it was getting late, around 8 before 9 i got wet and dirty (the water was cold, and the mud was icky and "EEEWWW".) Yeah and I was kind of pissed off about it because I thought I would get sick more because of the water and yea. I went home and about 20-25 minutes my dad came home while i was on the computer doing something. Right when I saw my dad I kind of freaked out a little (more like, AAHHH!!!) When I saw that my mom was getting ready to go out, I packed my computer and went out of the house so that I would not be able to be stuck at home with my parents. I got out and went to check at my grandma Theresa's house so I could let my auntie Marie check my house and she never. When she didn't go check at home I went to Jackie's house and decided that I would fallow my mom & siblings to Erin's house. I went over and I showered, Christina let me shower. Then after that we watched, "The Labryinth". (like i know how to spell it :P lol) After the movie got done, I edited part of my ELD movie and then I couldn't sleep for a while until I dozed off into space. Right there I fell asleep. Then blah blah blah, in the morning I went to school (with the rest of my siblings) and my mom went home. That was how my day was when my dad got drunk that day/night. Umm I guess I'll tell more story's later. Or whenever.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

eeeeeeeee that must be really scary that your dad was drunk for you i know it would be me to if i were in your situation.