9.15.2008

My Birthday Party

This week for my birthday, my family and I decided to go to Kwethluk. While we were in Kwethluk there was a lot of stuff going on. On friday, my uncle Jam was drunk and I asked my dads brother, Willie If I could sleep at his house that night and I heard people outside of my gramas house. So the next morning I went to my gramas house and slept for a while...later on I went to vist some friends and had a lot of fun. We played basketball, went walking, and also four-wheel riding. Which was the most funnest on Saturday. On Saturday I slept at my grams house and went to bed around 2 or 3 o'clock. hehe. I watched movies and they were called, "Sleep Walking, Knock Knock, and Meet the Browns". All of those movies were good movies, and "Knock Knock" was the most horrifying movie I had ever watched. When I was watching it with my auntie, Josephine, we were saying, "Eeww, so gross...and other stuff". The next day, there was Sunday church and augtuq and other stuff. My cousin, Margene thought that I liked Uppa Joe. Who was her cousin and I DID NOT LIKE HIM. lol. He was at my birthday party, which was embarrassing to me and I didn't want to have my birthday with lots of people. When I had my birthday party the candles were showing and it was like the lights were off when i was watching the recording. Before I blew out my candles, I didn't know what to wish for, so I just thought, "What else could I wish for? I have everything I want" and so I didn't wish. We had spaghetti, jello, and cake. Also some yummy chicken soup with vegetables, chicken noodles with the flavor, and chicken legs. lol. After a litte while we got ready and started heading home.
When we got here, I went home and put away the clothes and coats and stuff. After that I went out and went to check Jackie at Jimmys house. I went there and went out again, went to check at Carls house and to see if Andrew was there. I told him that Kwethluk was fun and all that. There was Andrew, Carl, Daisy, Patrick, Wilma, her boyfriend, and Howard at Carls house. OH AND ME TOO! hehe. Andrew, Carl, Patrick, and I went out by the school and checked our mail. Then i got bored and went to check Jackie, we went out walking and started talking about stuff i did and what she did on our weekend. It was fun until it started raining!! I told Jackie, "Lets go, I dont want to be wet", or something like that. I went home and I let Mickey clean my room so it wouldn't have to be cleaned today. So after that I went to bed and so on...The next morning, today, I went to school and blah, blah, blah. Todays Monday and so I'm at school.

P.S, I got a perm thingy for my birthday. Im going to perm my hair today. YAY! That was my weekend up in Kwethluk.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! I'm glad to hear that you had a great birthday party! It sounded like a ton of fun. I love that you didn't know what to wish for because you had everything you wanted. That's awesome. Glad to see your smiling face today.

BEBE :) said...

Yea. I wasn't sure what to wish for. I only had one wish, and...I didn't want to wish that wish. So-I never wished that. Maybe next year I'll wish it. lol. Yea I'm just kind of feeling down, but not really.

Erin said...

I missed the perm comment. OMG!! I can't wait to see what you look like.

BEBE :) said...

bunnas gonna prem my hair on Thursday when she comes here!!. lol..yea i cant wait to perm my hair too!