8.21.2008

Winter


I'd never thought I would see the day that would come in November. But I saw that season and I was so happy that I started loving winter more than summer. I love winter because there are no gnats, its always the coldest time of year, and there is snow. Winter is the best season that I love and I wish it would stay winter forever. During the winter the trees fill with with white and shiny snowflakes that make them look like fake white Christmas tree. There is only one thing that I hate about winter and that is the metal. I hate it when someone gets there tongue stuck on the metal. It makes me feel like my tounge is stuck on there too, but i never think of it too much so I wont feel sick. I hope winter comes fast.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have an awesome and fun activity that involves a boy who stuck his tongue on a car mirror. We'll have to do it in class sometime.

I, too, love winter. I love waking up late on Saturdays and seeing the trees covered in frost. I love riding my bike on the river and trying to ski with Sir tied to the front of me. I can't wait for winter.

Danny89 said...

yeah i know IssaGirl, i wish winter would stay forever but it has to go soner or later... :)