8.18.2008

The Story Of A Girl :)

My name is Chinace Ann Egoak, but I would prefer to be called by my nick-name "IssaGirl". I was born on September 15, 1994 in Bethel. I am 5''3' and I have dark brown eyes. I have long-short hair, with glasses. My parents are Adolph Sr. and Nastasia Larson. I have five siblings that are mostly girls, but I only have one brother, which is sad :(. There names are Elizabeth, Adolph Jr., Kayleen, Raeanne, and Kristine who is the last adopted girl in my family. My paternal grandparents names' are Maggie and Alexie Larson. My grandpa passed away two years ago, but I dont want to say how he passed away. They have five children and a total of 23 grand-children. My maternal grand-parents are Raymond Sr. and Elena Egoak, and also my grandpa passed away from cancer in the year of 2005. Together they have 14 children and a total of 19 grand-children. You can say I have a huge family, but you know, its more than you think. I know that I have a different last name, but I was born before my parents got married. I was raised both in Oscarville and Kwethluk. Oscarville is a small village that is five or six miles away from Bethel. The population in Oscarville are about 60 or 70 people, and there are 20 houses total in Oscarville. About Kwethluk-it is where I was raised until my brother was born. Then we moved to Oscarville when I was starting 1st grade at Qugcuun Memorial School. Until now I have a best friend named Jackie and I cant imagine living without her in my best friend girly life. Jackie, if your reading this....your the best friend I've ever had.
P.S. my favorite color is blue. hehe

xoxo IssaGirl xoxo

4 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I had some sistas....lol...want to trade some of your sistas for some of my brothers? I like your first post. Good details!

I'm so excited to see what else you are going to write this year!

Nicole said...

you are sooooooo lucky to have sisters i only have so iam boyish kind of

Why Me!! said...

Hey awesome blog, better than mine i say. Mine is Ugly and weird. well keep writing good things, not about me though, Sike. Ha ha

BEBE :) said...

Thanks