8.21.2008

The Cloudless Evening and Night


Yesterday Jackie and I quickly cleaned up some of her house and then ate meat soup. I ate one bowl of delicious meat soup, when Jackie had to bowls. After we got done eating Jackie got bored so we went to the big building with her two talent search folders and some colors. :P We both climbed up the big building, (even though I was kind of scared), and started drawing/doodling. We were rocking out on some music on my iPod with Jackies speakers. After I drew a couple pages of my doodles, I took my iPod and my headphones and listened to my own music...Jackie did the same thing too. :) Umm Daphne saw us up on the way top and asked us how the heck we got all the way up there, and then I said, "We climbed up monkey style." Daphne looked at us and started laughing, Jackie and I started laughing with her. Couple minutes later my sister Kayleen, she came to get me because it was time for me to go home and I told Jackie that I was going home. Jackie told me to wait for her and I climbed, she gave me her two red folders before she climbed down. Then we were walking home and I told her, "Good Night", and she said "Good Night" back. I came home and went to bed after I watched "Fun with Dick and Jane", which is a pretty hilarious movie. No I kinda lied, I went to bed after I played games on my iPod. Then after that I fell asleep and I thought about how much i had fun yesterday.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so funny! I didn't even see you guys up there. I'll have to watch out for you next time. Can you see pretty far out? How high is the building? Did the gnats get you? They were pretty horrible last night. I went kayaking for a little bit and they were BITING me all over. Macy even got bit a few times.

Nice posts. I love reading your stuff. I can totally "hear" your voice and you are good at creating pictures in my mind. Keep up the good work.