9.30.2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guess what today is?
Today is writing day.. it was supposed to be on Friday, but Segue decided for some of us to blog today. Since some of the students haven't found the exact speech or didn't finish their speech, that is the reason we are writing on blog. I have noticed that my writing has less detail in it and I am sorry to leave out information. =]
I am so emotional right now because of all the things that have been happening around here. Yesterday evening I came by the school because I was going to N.Y.O practice. Half of the N.Y.O team was there too because they (and me) were waiting for our coach to come. Well anyways, as soon as I got closer to the entrance of the school door I heard a faint crying. I was curious and started looking around, wondering who was that person crying. I was thinking it was some little kid because usually kids cry. Soon enough I saw that Jeffery was by the Meiers house, and he was getting bullied by _________. I am not saying names..so it is being left blank. __________ was really pissed off at Jeffery for some reason and I went over to stop _________ but I didn't bother because Jeffery stopped crying. Patrick came over too and looked at ________ meanly. I was thinking "Oh My GOSH!! Dude! That was not cool." When I said that he smiled and just said nothing. N.Y.O practice was starting and it continued until 8:30. We started at 6:30 because our coach just came back from Bethel. So anyways, I think I am getting better at 1 foot and Alaskan High Kick. I think I could kick past 65 inches and past 60 inches on Alaskan. I am really excited for this year in N.Y.O... =]
I have nothing more to write.. I think... hehe. But my dream was really weird. I think I'll post about it. I dont know when I'm going to post about that dream though... For sure I will write it on blogger.
Peace out and take care..

2 comments:

Christina. said...

I really like these posts when you talk about your feelings. I can imagine that with a bunch of students gathered like that, without your coach, things can get intense. Remember as a by standard your job is to intervene and remove the student getting bullied from the person who is bullying. Being bullied sucks. And to know older kids were all there watching just makes it worse. Remember to pick on someone weaker and younger than you only proves that you're a jerk. Not mature. Not tough. Mature, tough people keep their feelings in check.

Erin said...

I agree Christina! It takes a stronger person to walk away than to use their fists or words to hurt someone else.

Issa, you are a natural leader and that is a great power. And, as Peter Parker would say: With great power comes great responsibility.