10.23.2009

oh

Gawsh!! Today's Friday and we're not going to Chefornak for NYO this weekend. I really, really, really, want to go to Chefornak for NYO but the river is freezing up and the weather is being a dumb thing. I really wished that the weather and river was good. Right now I would be all excited, but I'm not. The only thing that I'm happy about is getting a new iPod. I'm gonna either get a 8 GB or 16 GB iPod.. I didn't decide what color I'm getting. But for sure I'm getting and iPod. NYO is coming along great and I have to practice my Alaskan High Kick still. The height of Alaskan is good, but I have to learn how to go straight up instead of going all of the place. No ONE in the district of the High school Girls of NYO can't beat me in Alaskan, except for Delcie Davis from Mekoryuk. Shes and awesome friend I met last year from NYO. She beat me in Alaskan and I was surprised because shes the only one that can beat me at that event. Well anyways, its okay if we don't go to Chefornak. At least there are other meets that are coming up and I HOPE & WISH that we go to them.. Thats all. I guess

1 comment:

Erin said...

First things first...get the 16GB. You won't regret it. Not sure about the color. I don't like colors, just the silver, but I'm boring like that.

I'm so proud of you for your NYO accomplishments. I really am. Did you guys go to Kipnuk? I can't remember...I'm getting old!

Glad to see you blogging! I miss you lots and lots.