2.17.2009

(I think) its great...BUT NO! I HATED Friday the 13th.

My weekend wasn't any fun, but I laughed at some times. The hardest I ever laughed was when my aunt's friend came over to her house late at night. She was talking and talking about one of her most funny stories I've heard. Every time I think about the story she told, I'd smile.
What bothers me is Friday, the 13th. That was the most [scariest?] unbelievable day I have ever lived. On that night, my "little" aunt and I were sleeping over at my great-grandmas house and my mom was over visiting. My other aunt (who lives at the house were sleeping at) was telling my mom stories and it was enjoyable. My lil' aunt and I listened and tried connecting those stories to other things we experienced. Then my mom got a phone call on her cell and was told that my moms brother [my uncle] was at the clinic. He was drinking and was with his girlfriend on that night. Yea, it was Friday, the 13th. It was humiliating! I hated that night and wish it never ended up like that. My uncle had cuts all over his left and right arm. He got those cuts, (deep cuts), because he broke his window at my grandmas house [my mom's moms house] and there was blood on his floor and on the living room floor. My moms sister [Josephine] had to clean up the blood while my uncle was at the clinic. My aunt and I went over to my moms moms house and when I went into my uncles room, there was glass all over the floor. I saw drops of blood and I felt sorry for that damn bastard. (sorry, but I was mad..kinda) It was my uncles own fault, and it was his choice to drink. My other uncle was drinking too, his name is Jonathan, but we call him Jam. From what my mom and auntie heard, Jam got my uncle mad [Raymond] and that was when he broke his window. We thought that his girlfriend got him mad, but it was Jam.
Also before that incident, my oother uncle, Chris got mad by Raymond. Raymond was accusing Chris (who is 16 or 17) of something and Chris got mad. Chris got out his pistol and pointed at Raymond and started crying. He was so mad at that point and he didn't know what to do. Chris went over to his friends house and stayed there. When my auntie heard that he has his gun, she started looking for him and I was at my grandmas house.
At my grandmas house my auntie, Aan, got a phone call that Chris was found at his friends house and Aan called him there and told him to stay there. My other uncle Jackson, was scared. *sigh* I went to go see him and he was crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he was scared. You see, he was in jail for 3 months and he told me that he got lots of help when he was in jail. He talks to people or friends when he has problems and its easy for him. I wish i could do that. So anywho, he was talking to me and we started talking. I asked him, "Are you scared of the family falling apart?" He nodded and said yaa. I cried a little and he told me that he missed his dad and I wanted to cry so bad. But I couldn't, and he was talking about his dad and I told him that I only knew him when was 6 years old. and that he would send me junk food because i was a junky eater when i was young. He'd call me "junky" and I would get a big box of junk in the mail. Thats all i remember about my uppa from Kwethluk, he was also a dog-musher. Anyways, Jackson told me that he didn't want OUR family falling apart. He even told me that when he was in jail, he thought that he wouldn't make it through. After we talked, he told me that he'll join the navy after graduating, and I said, "I'll join with you." and a tear came down my cheek. I asked him if he felt better and he said yaa. My auntie Aan told me to clean the table and I did. I told her that Jackson changed and I was glad he did. I also told Jackson never to do anything stupid, like taking a knife or gun to commit suicide. He said that was bull-crap and he wouldn't do such a dang thing. I really liked having that conversation with my uncle and it kind of helped me when I was talking to him. Like when i was talking to him about suicide. I was thinking, cool! i just talked about this and i think that its not a good thing to do. My auntie said that hes been like that ever since he got out of jail. I was surprised how he changed and I liked him how he was. So after that, my uncle Raymond was at the hospital with his girlfriend to get his cuts stitched up. I was glad and my other uncle Jam was out drinking some where and my aunt and I were good. Aan, Jackson, and I slept alone at my grandmas house and the next day we woke up cold. My mom woke me up, she slept at Bessies, and told me that she was going to the store. I woke up right away and fallowed her to the store. Anywhoo, I just wanted to talk about my talk with my uncle and that day when Raymond got stitches. My weekend, (Friday 13-Sunday 15) was stupid. But I was glad I got to see my moms side of the family. Every time we go up to Kwethluk, its always a time to laugh. Thats a good thing, but when something goes wrong, my moms sisters will try to fix the problem as a family TOGETHER.

No comments: