2.24.2009

anything to say?¿

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnn
vvvvvvvvwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwvvvvvvvvvvvvv
************˙*************

can you look for the M's in these letters?

can you find the W's? how many are there?

garsh I'm so bored right now. Don't know what to write about, either ways...no one ain't going to comment on my posts. Any whoo, today is my sisters birthday. Also guess what? I'm going to get a cell phone. I can't wait!! Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday!! My mom is going to get me a cell phone from Bethel and probably get a birthday present for my sister. My baby sister's name is Raeanne..and she is spoiled. But sometimes she can act older then her age, and I guess that's growing up :). I can't believe yesterday and today are school already. My weekend went so fast, and I wanted it to last longer and it screwed up.

This baby you're looking at is a real spoiled child. He cries and cries until he gets what he wants and he wants what he gets. I know right? He doesn't like sitting on the floor because he'll try stand up or crawl, even though he doesn't know how to do either of those yet. IF he can't stand up on his own or crawl, he'll get very angry and start crying until you take him. When he is sad, he'll make his lip relax and make the sad baby face. This picture was taken two weeks ago and i think that he wanted his mom ( I was holding him ). This baby is Marshall Jordan Haworth, mother of Elenore, father of Jordan Haworth.


This baby is a real cutie. He has the biggest eyes that I've seen. His name is Connor Fritz Wii-wii Snyder. He was born on November 3, 2008. Connor has the most cute laugh and he's a great gift to our family. When he goes to sleep or take a nap, he always always have to hold something in his hand. When he's asleep, don't put him down. If you do put him down, he'll start crying and you'll have to take him again to put him to sleep. When he cries, it'll take however many minutes to make him stop. He wakes up late at night and goes to bed around 6 7, or 8 in the morning. Its tough. His eyes are dark black coal when you look at them long enough. He is the son of Georgianne Steven and Robert Snyder Jr.

2 comments:

tanuller said...

these two pictures are wonderful to see. i read your blog and i am responding, your dear auntie Eliza...:-)
it is fun when I take you guys when Erin is gone. I get to read and post blogs too. I hope you do check on your blogs because i do respond whenever i have the chance. I really enjoy your writing. I think your getting good at making post and writing about them. have a good day and take care ...bye bye

Why Me!! said...

thanks auntie eliza :) i like when you comment on my posts