11.14.2008

up, down, all around, EVERYWHERE


<- Before--After ->
The most scariest thing I have riden on are the roller coasters. The first time I rode one was not too long ago. It was during the month of July. There was Nicole, Ariana, Sabrina, Marissa, Nick, Anissum, Christina, Patrick, that one girl, and I. We were going on the ride that was called, "The big dipper." As we were going, I was sitting next to Ariana and her and I was soo excited. But actually I didn't tell her I was feeling scared. So, we were going through a short tunnel and going and going. I heard a lot of people as we got out of the tunnel. I could smell and feel the fresh air. There was screaming and crying. Every where I looked there were literally thousands of people. The roller coaster was going up and as we got to the top Ariana and I said, "I hate this already!!" We were freaking out and as we were going down it went realllly fast and I felt the cool breeze and it felt great. But the act of actually talking or riding on it made me sick. I wanted to get off the roller coaster, but too bad. I was already on it and Ariana and I were just screaming, Christina was just laughing and I said, "what the heck? I hate life, i hate life!!!" The roller coaster was just going up and down, all around. I felt like puking. Ariana didn't look as good too. I kept my eyes closed and opened them. Closed them again. Holding on tight, trying not to let go. As the roller coaster was moving, it felt like a huge jolt when we turned and went up and around. It felt as if i was being pulled by someone. But i held on tight. The ride was done and I said, "I ain't gonna go on another huge and long scary ride that goes up and down, all around. EVERYWHERE! That freaked me out." We looked at the screen-shots and I saw that i kept my eyes closed as we were coming in. I looked at Ariana and I said, "Boy, you don't look all right...Do you feel sick?" She just looked at me and said, "I don't feel so good." I was shaking and couldn't believe that i just rode THE BIG DIPPER. The first picture is before we went on the big dipper. the second one is after we got off. i dont look as good too. But still, it was one heck of a ride. It was pretty awesome and scary at the same time.
P.S. Christina asked us if we were ready to ride it and guess what? Everyone said yes, so she said OK. Tuned out it was just my feelings. AAAAH can you believe this?

4 comments:

Erin said...

This is awesome!! I love this post. When I was younger my parents took me, my brother and a couple of our friends to Great America. It was my first time riding a roller coaster and they decided to go on the big one first. I told them I didn't want to and I cried the entire way up. Finally, my mom got annoyed that I was being such a baby and when we reached the place where you get into the coaster she made me walk back down and wait for them to finish riding. It was super embarrassing.

BEBE :) said...

hehe. Yeah I was freaking out and it was awesome and scary at the same time. Thats embarrassing. :D yeah. I was thinking of what to write, and I just remembered the ideas on the ideas board. I looked at "roller-coasters" idea bulliten and I just wrote about it. hehe

Christina. said...

LOL... I love this post. I really felt THERE with you. Oh wait, I was. ;)

Have you seen this link? http://www.beachboardwalk.com/03_giant_dipper_ride.html

You can "ride" the ride all over again virtually! Just in case you want to live the memory with your eyes open this time. :P

BEBE :) said...

no way christina! i'll check it out...hehe. yeah with my eyes open. lol